We are a growing private optometry office looking for an experienced and vibrant optician to join our team. An ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, detail oriented, and have excellent customer service skills. Punctuality, professionalism, and reliability are a must. In addition to strong organizational and problem solving skills, this position requires effective multitasking skills and high attention to detail, essential in our fast paced environment.
Optical experience is required; minimum of 5 years experience is preferred. Candidates should be comfortable in all aspects of optical care.
This position requires:
– Daily interaction with patients, staff, vendors, and insurances
– Efficient use of electronic medical records (Revolution EHR)
– Knowledgable interpretation of patient’s prescriptions
– Optical repairs, adjustments, and dispenses
– Optical sales with knowledgable frame and lens selections
– Light front desk duties (answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.)
– Full-time position (no weekends). Salary will depend on experience.
– Health insurance
– Vision insurance
– Paid time off
– Paid holidays
– 401K Retirement plan with 3% match
– Vision Expo East Paid Trip (COVID dependent)